Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm the Director

Duration: 00:5 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-15 21:11:48
User: ishbaclay
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

TITLE: ~I'm the Director~ STORY: Andy is a tiny man with a big ego!!! DIALOGUE: Are you people insaaane? I'm the Director! I make the casting decision around here! --- From the film, Ed Wood. SOFTWARE: Maya AfterEffects Animation submitted for... StrutYourReel.com Character Animation Contest August 2007 Animated by... Ismael Baclay Character provided by... John Doublestein Theatre snapshot provided by... http://www.npcc.bc.ca/ Software and equipment provided by... Buzz Monkey Software

Comments

bailee42smooth ::: Favorites
whats going on? you wanna chat with me? aim is smallblonde8646
07-10-01 20:12:35
__________________________________________________

No comments: