Wednesday, October 24, 2007

kh Hsien-Ko M.U.G.E.N #2: Marvin the Martian

Duration: 02:02 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-23 23:21:56
User: kirbyhyper
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

It's been a while since I've played Hsien-Ko. When I bring her back out, I make her fight Marvin the Martian by Telechy. He's quite cheap in that he has a lot of long range specials and supers (thus he plays the ranged game), and that they're easily spammable. Using his disintegration super, you can make an effortless infinite combo. Marvin though uses his projectiles in a distinct pattern which I didn't even think of taking advantage of until after I finished making the video. D'oh! Probably my biggest lifelines when fighting him were Hard Punch (standing, crouching or in the air), Flashing Weapon Throw (her ES form of Ankihou), and Spikes from Heaven (Tenraiha). Let's (try to) beat him at his own game...

Comments

MagicTurtle643 ::: Favorites
Holy heck, Marvin is awesome. Kudos to who programmed him
07-10-19 12:06:08
__________________________________________________

No comments: