Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Thnks fr th mmrs / Evil Ryu vs Evil Ken

Duration: 04:37 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-05 01:22:30
User: LastSteelgod
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

My first music video for Mugen using the song "Thnks fr th mmrs" by Fall Out Boy. I really hate how the lyrics have absolutely nothing to do with the fight but I heard the song, got the idea in my head, and just went with it. I had alot of fun doing this and it was also the first time I've ever used Movie Maker so leave comments telling me how well I did synching the music along with the fight or if I totally sucked at it. Of course, it's not one whole fight; just a bunch of fights edited together. So, it'll look weird when the health changes randomly, the time-limit jumps around... things like that. Those things are meant to be ignored though so just enjoy the actual battle.

No comments: