Monday, October 22, 2007

You got the Donkey (extended version)

Duration: 03:28 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-27 02:55:05
User: BillyDOOM23
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

A rendition of a song-in-progress about the game show, "Let's Make A Deal" and the trend towards deafening rock and roll. And it's about greed. Played on an old beat-up Kay acoustic that I got out of an old basement, and which only has 5 strings, just like Keith Richards!) **Mistakes included Featuring a cool lighting effect that I came up with on the spot.

Comments

Phipette ::: Favorites
Well, not usually something I'd listen to (two words : girly music), but the lyrics are pretty good in my opinion.
07-09-15 13:49:31
__________________________________________________
BillyDOOM23 ::: Favorites
Thank you, and I like "girly music" too.
07-09-15 14:02:11
__________________________________________________

No comments: