Friday, November 23, 2007

Lightning strike up close (a little too close actually)

Duration: 00:16 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-09 14:49:50
User: Dutch3DMaster
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Around noon a strong and long lasting thunderstorm passed over Purmerend, Noord-Holland (The Netherlands). The storm was pretty active and the shelfcloud (I think it was something like that) announced some pretty bad weather. My window was still open with an external microphone recording (my digital photocamere one sucks :P). While I had my camera recording a strike 75-100 meters away (sorry, don't know how much feet) occured, creating a superloud thunder (very typically for lighting strikes upclose, but just to notice it.) Enjoy ... (oh and please forgive me cursing ...)

Comments

No comments: