Saturday, December 29, 2007

Silent Hill- Jordan

Duration: 07:42 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-04 14:45:38
User: silenthill0lover
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Silent  Hill  Jordan  Eternity  Final  Fantasy  Buckethead  suck  

Description:

After a grieving, cruel, unspeakable three months, a new Silent Hill video has been born! It took me two days to make because Window's movie maker kept freezing on me and I had to restart it A LOT so I'm sick of the beggining to the Jordan song. It's a mix of Eternity from Final Fantasy X2 and of course, Jordan from Buckethead (Guitar Hero II version) I came back into my obsession for Silent Hill, so I hope you like it! Sorry, I reused some clips ^^

Comments

silenthill0lover ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 01:31:56

Ha ha, thanks, that's kinda what I was after. I was soooo freaking bored when I made it and I was on limewire and a bunch of other things so I was like, yeah. And this video was born
__________________________________________________
Arariusomg ::: Favorites  2007-11-13 06:23:14

I dont know if this is what you were going for but.. LMFAO. funny as hell.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Blair Witch Project 2006
idk it hearts its cool and cayucos
Brooke and Felix - Yours To Hold
Me as Hanyuu: Hauu! Hauuhauuuuu!
Real Guillotine footage
Down Down Baby!
Jiri Kylian "Sleepless" first pas-de-deux
Pictures 3
Fuoriorario - So' Ghezzi Vostri
Huddy Clips - "97 Seconds"
Elliott Smith - Thirteen
Lulu&JohnnyJustSoYouKnow
Elveda Derken 24. Bölüm Fragmanı
TOL's 1st b-day
A Mi Familia
Black Blood
True Friend
Kingdom Hearts II - Old Friends, Old Rivals
Result of downloading Mixcraft 3
HESUS


 

No comments: