Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Similarity Between "The Pretender" And "One Of These Things"

Duration: 00:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-26 00:35:46
User: milesp707
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

dave  grohl  pretender  foo  fighters  one  these  things  not  like  other  sesame  street  taylor  hawkins  miles  

Description:

A video showing the similarity between the Foo Fighters song "The Pretender" and the Sesame Street song "One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other". Also includes Dave Grohl himself noting the similarity.

Comments

cutiepotutie20 ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 20:43:24

It's the first thing I thought of when I heard it too!! Thank God for YouTube so I could prove my point to my husband!
__________________________________________________
kll510 ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 20:58:38

I always thought of the Sesame Street song too when I hear this Foo Fighters song. It does sound a lot alike.
__________________________________________________
recklessdriver07 ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 17:43:38

I always thought the same thing and people thought I was loopy or something. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed... and glad also that Dave doesn't dispute it and get pissed like some artists may have.
__________________________________________________
pissedbuddha ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 02:39:12

HOLY CRAP! I thought I was the only one who noticed the similarity... wow...
__________________________________________________
Mex1Cano ::: Favorites  2007-12-04 11:43:29

jajaja... rock on dave! :D
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Motorcycle RIde from PDR to Manhattan Beach
Placebo - Pure Morning (NPA)
photograph by nickelback
DBZ - Goten Shows His Mettle
Stat hacker


 

No comments: