Saturday, January 5, 2008

Zelda Ocarina of Time Speed Run Segment 13

Duration: 03:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-20 12:52:15
User: Runnerguy2489
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Legend  Zelda  OoT  Ocarina  Time  Speed  run  speedrun  great  fairy  magic  superslide  loz  

Description:

If you put the last two segments together, you'll realize I'm losing about 10-15 seconds because I go back to DC to save and then go right back up the hill. I decided I didn't want to make the last segment any longer since it was already filled with tough tricks. In order to make up for it, I did a lot of risky strategies in this segment I wouldn't have done had I just finished DC. Three things come to mind: 1) The fast superslide set up, which went perfectly. 2) Climbing the wall without shooting the skulltulas or working to avoid them. I nearly got hit and I did get hit on previous attempts, but since it's so short I don't mind restarting. 3) The quick lullaby input, showing some button mashing skills. Time: 2:40.20

Comments

Cheeseoman ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 19:57:14

With a superslide added in, going from the Temple of Time is probably faster. I was thinking of the difference between that time and the time from the Death Mountain shrine to Forest (since that's what I timed for my run because I needed magic).
__________________________________________________
Runnerguy2489 ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 22:11:51

I was looking at that... I compared Fluffy's segment where he did that and yours where you went from Shadow to DC, and then DC to the forest (cutting out magic of course, since I now don't need it). It seemed Hyrule would be faster, especially with a superslide added in. Let me know if I'm missing something there...but I think it is correct to just save after shadow and then go to forest for bow via Hyrule and then finish up at spirit (since I don't need the gauntlets).
__________________________________________________
Cheeseoman ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 15:23:02

Are you going to Goron City after the Shadow Temple and then to Forest?
__________________________________________________
eatmyshorts ::: Favorites  2007-12-22 01:47:39

Holy crap manual superslide! lol the lullaby was so fast you didn't even hear the "song complete" sound cue.
__________________________________________________
ZeldaXMaster ::: Favorites  2007-12-21 22:18:53

You are like myles with sm64 great run
__________________________________________________
Rekubot ::: Favorites  2007-12-20 16:32:01

Awesome segment.
__________________________________________________
Assaultified ::: Favorites  2007-12-20 15:14:29

Wow, that was a pretty awesome segment. Nice speed playing the ocarina too, o_o.. Looking forward to the next segment!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Jon Sills - O Valencia!
AS & A Level Maths No. 3. Factorise- from www.mathstutor.biz
Lamb of God - As the Palaces Burn [ Erik Johnson Cover ]
Guitar Hero Custom Song: "Minuet" by From First To Last
Who Can Stay Handcuffed The Longest (1 of 3)
Guthrie Govan - Music Live 2006 - Wonderful Slippery Thing
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest [ Erik Johnson Cover ]
Lamb of God - Blood of the Scribe [ Erik Johnson Cover ]
PSYCHEDELIC SUNRISE tribute J. Hendrix SPANISH CASTLE MAGIC
Lamb of God - Redneck [ Erik Johnson Cover ]
YAZOO midnight
Hiya Doesn't Want to die (and posibly reincarnate)
I'M NOT GONNA PLAY WITH Y'ALL (DJ KHALED DISS)
CM's Stay in Mangalore
Fellowship of the Ring: Harry Potter
Lew Rockwell at FFF Conference, Part 1 of 6
Chilbury's Tasmaina Adventure [part one]
Dana Taylor with Melinda Doolittle
Fermate Vanni (clip 3)
EL DANUBIO AZUL


 

No comments: