Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bass Masters Classic for the GBC

Duration: 08:29 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-19 17:42:01
User: Highretrogameblood89
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Bass  Masters  Classic  for  the  GBC  GameBoy  Colour  

Description:

zzzZZZzzz... ... Huh? What's up? Oh right I must tell you what I think about this game. So, is the game good? Hahaha ... no. Is the game bad? Mh, yes a little bit. But why gave I this rating? Well... IT'S BORING BEYOND BELIEF !!! Fishing games are boring in general, I think the only times I liked fishing was in OoT and TP (Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

Sasha Cohen - 2002 Hershey Kisses Challenge
[M/V] Bigbang - Dirty Cash
I wish i was heatblast and why? just watch
Happysad - Taka Historia
Ryan Smyth Tribute Alternate


 

No comments: