Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Can You Not See?" - The Avett Brothers in Tampa

Duration: 02:10 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-11 04:42:55
User: angischy
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Avett  Brothers  TAB  Tampa  Skipper's  unreleased  blind  "Cut  the  rope"  

Description:

The Avetts play a song that has yet to make the cut on any of their albums "Can You Not See what you've done? You gave your heart away like that. I didn't want to fall, fall in love with anyone, but you did. I can still hear the songs, the melody behind the kiss you gave me You were wrong I was right So I walked away And met you there, alone I got so tired of talking on the telephone How many times would we say those words "Goodbye"? I made mistakes, and one, was telling you that I'd be there when telling time had come I should have said that I won't be there But all the time I could have saved if I had been less willing to accomodate You'd have been a little less likely to cry You go back to the high life, and I'll go back to the low I should have known. But now I know, There'll be no word from you describing how it felt to go through what I put you through It all makes perfect sense The way you cut the rope that kept you dangling from such pitiful amounts of hope I would have cut it, too..." Skipper's Smokehouse Tampa, FL 12/8/07

Comments

banjo1guitar5 ::: Favorites  2008-02-01 15:03:25

this show was amazing. such good music, such a good crowd.
__________________________________________________
hofacker14 ::: Favorites  2008-01-31 17:14:56

the avett brothers never cease to amaze me!
__________________________________________________
devo793 ::: Favorites  2008-01-11 16:46:28

sweet
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

That's Music: Paradise by the Dashboard Light
FLOW-life is beautiful [live]
magic aces
tutorial 3, showing how to use 'else if'
Encyclopedia of Numbers


 

No comments: