Monday, March 31, 2008

Nelly Furtado & Erick Right - Say it Right (Remix)

Duration: 04:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-03-13 15:21:42

remix version of "say it right" featuring Erick Right. Lyrics Come lets all get inside Don't know whats on your mind When you're telling me to say it right And yet again you call me a mr right Wanna know whose playing games Confusion lose of fame When you telling me what I'm saying's wrong But then u come around saying I got too far U got me thinking this, when u know I like to slip U gotta end this break and see how i can get Hiding something so wrong, feels so right I got to go before I lose control Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me (I'm tired to make it sound, but yet im still around) No, you don't mean nothing at all to me (Not you, i dont know, yea I don't mean no) Do you got what it takes to set me free (Why don#t i feel the same, you make me feel this way) Oh you could mean everything to me (I don't know, but you dont seem to show me) I can't say that I'm not lost and at Fault I can't say that I don't love the Light and the dark I can't say that i don't know that I Am alive And all of what I feel I could show You tonight, you tonight Oh you don't mean nothing at all to me (I'm tired to make it sound, but yet im still around) No you don't mean nothing at all to me (Not you, I dont know, yeah I don't mean no) Do you got what it takes to set me free (Why don't I feel the same, you make me feel this way) Oh you could mean everything to me (I don't know, but you don't seem to show me) (Baby, I wanna see, if you want me need to know, what you can do, for me) From my body I could show you a place god knows You should know the space is holy Do you really want to go? (Three, Four) (thats how you make it sound, but yet im still around not you, I don't know, yeah I don't mean no. What dont I feel the same, you make me feel this way.)

Comments

No comments: