Thursday, November 22, 2007

Mr. Shroud- The World's Greatest Criminal Mind

Duration: 05:09 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-21 02:54:51
User: Gorillazfan192000
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I know I made one of these with Satorious and the Society of Light already, but, you can never go wrong with Disney! I think this one's better. And... I love "The Great Mouse Detective!" Cast: Professor Padraic Ratigan- Mr. Shroud (Monkey Saruyama) (or as I like to call him... Monkey Saruyama Shroud!). Mice- Zane Truesdale (Ryo Marufuji) (against his will). Basil Of Baker Street- Jaden Yuki (Judai Yuki) (No one else better for this part). Bartholomew- Mad Dog. Felicia- Pharaoh. Note: Sorry about the bit of bad sound quality. I don't know how fucked up it got. THIS VIDEO IS PURELY FAN-MADE, AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE ANIMATION COMPANIES OR MUSICAL ARTISTS IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER.

Comments

No comments: