Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sasuke - Untitled

Duration: 03:23 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-07-23 08:43:03
User: asilgirl5
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, I know these are the exact same clips I've used for basically all the Sasuke videos I made, but I only have like.... 2 other ones. And btw, I know the graphics are bad at some parts, sorry! I'm completely aware that last clip had really nothing to do with it.... just taking up space..... Atleast it was Sasuke instead of a random elephant or something like that -_-. This AMV actually didn't turn out so well.... But I hope you enjoy anyway! And please comment and rate. The song is "Untitled", by Simple Plan. --This video is my own editing, but the anime and music do not belong to me, and are credited to their creator and musical artist.

Comments

No comments: