Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Street Musician Yva Las Vegas

Duration: 03:53 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-01-16 20:23:26
User: guidotnb
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

guidotnb  Yva  Las  Vegas  busker  street  musician  Peru  Seattle  Public  Market  Pike  Place  acoustic  passion  

Description:

I came across this street musician in August of 2001 playing in the Public Market in Seattle, WA. If I recall she said she was from Peru. She performed with passion. At the end of this song she was surprised that a man from the crowd had been singing the chorus with her. It turned out he was also from Peru. If anyone knows who this performer is please let me know so I can add her name here. Also let me know if you know the name of this song. UPDATE: According to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTroubadourShow, "This performers name is Eva Las Vegas (I'm not sure if I spelled it right or not, it my be with a Yva). She's great. I'm not sure where she is now but sang with Children of the Revolution for a while, a Seattle based World Music group." Thanks TheTroubadourShow!

Comments

LuGuZ ::: Favorites  2007-12-23 21:16:42

UFFF!! excelente! que orgullo venezolano... Yva representa nuestra esencia, simplemente autentica... from caracas, nirvana rules! yva rocks!
__________________________________________________
chuscada ::: Favorites  2007-11-01 11:41:08

orgullo, talento, y belleza de la musica venezolana es lo q representa esa gran mujer felecidades espero mas videos grcias
__________________________________________________
guidotnb ::: Favorites  2007-10-29 02:45:07

Thanks. I may have misunderstood her when she siad where the music was from. Have you seen the slighly better quality re-post of this vid? It is in my videos and has a few more comments. Thanks again.
__________________________________________________
cocy3000 ::: Favorites  2007-10-28 23:40:50

that music its way far from perubian music... it is venezuelan... she is living in NY by now... just moved out from seatle... she haves some musical back ground including sweet 75... its maybe the most recognisable work she did untill now
__________________________________________________
hankmacgregor ::: Favorites  2007-02-23 14:35:18

Singing straght from the heart
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

popin pop- its with fangas
I gotta go my own way (video)
Becoming Jane: Jane Austin & Tom Lefroy - Whats left of Me ♥
Zac and Vanesaa-unfaithful(high school musical version)
los temibles androides
Gotta Go My own way!- Sims2- HSM2
My Contest!
Xero Team
@m@zing nur$€ n@n@k0 ep1 part 1/3 eng
Nothing Will Destroy Our LOve (Ep.4/Seas.3)
Se tu m'ami - Pergolesi
Giant Gonzalez vs Undertaker (Rest in Peace match) Part 2
Christmas Greetings
WilliamSledd: The Ultimate Parody
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Slideshow
Force vs. Junkyard Dogs
Kensuke Sasaki vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi Part 2/2
Harmandir Sahib: The Golden Temple
Haley Louise Dances
Cene - My Bumper


 

No comments: