Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged Yet Again

Duration: 03:47 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-24 08:09:48
User: jasonmit
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

five  facts  tag  game  tagged  axlebath  

Description:

Yep, this time by Tom ( http://www.youtube.com/wlmtopsportsman ) Don't mind it really. Actually I had more fun the second time around. I was up late editing, I just hope all five facts got in there. How the hell can count to 5 at 7 a.m.? Music: "Circles", Soul Coughing. Yeah, I know I used this song on a past video, but I figured it was appropriate.

Comments

jasonmit ::: Favorites  2008-01-25 03:32:53

Yeah, first you force yourself to eat better, that caused you to get sick, and now you have to make a video. It never ends for you. lol. I'm looking forward to it.
__________________________________________________
slworking2 ::: Favorites  2008-01-25 03:06:09

Nice vid, Jason. I thought you had the most difficult job in the world?! Nice pond. Now it looks like I've got some...work(!) cut out for me! Stay tuned this weekend...
__________________________________________________
jasonmit ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 19:31:07

I do web content administration for a local media company. You know, update an online edition and place content on an advertisement website. That's why I work nights; the content has to be available for the next morning. And since I technically work in the ITS department, I also act as evening tech support. It's an easy job. The rate of work is quite slow. I have 8 hours to do 3 1/2 to 4 hours worth of work. What's your vocational hobby for monetary gain?
__________________________________________________
wlmtopsportsman ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 19:14:52

I can't wait to see this!
__________________________________________________
wlmtopsportsman ::: Favorites  2008-01-24 19:14:34

The Oscar Meyer mobile is right up there with my leg lamp. Great video even with the wrong URL for my page! LOL BTW What exactly do you do at work?
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

St.Louis
说唱脸谱
Chingy - Kick Drum [NEW ALBUM 2008 SONG]
Naruto - We're all to Blame
The Red


 

No comments: