Friday, February 8, 2008

Zelda Ocarina Of Time - Killing Morpha

Duration: 02:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-27 01:46:24
User: evolutionpr
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Zelda  Ocarina  Time  Morpha  Emulator  Project64  evolutionpr  

Description:

Hey Guys, I'm quite bored lately, so I've decided to play The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time, and I figure. "why not upload videos of me killing the bosses?" but, I wanted to make a twist to the videos. - I am going to attempt to beat the bosses with 3 Heart Containers. (Default Amount Of Hearts BTW.) - Yes, I'm using an Emulator. - Yes, I purchased The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. - No, I don't have the receipt, I do however, have the game cartridge. - Also, Take note that I don't use any cheats in the actual footage of the boss fights.

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

LOVE ME TENDER
Max's Pull Training - 12/30/06 - Axle Deadlift
Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction Trailer 2
Onimusha: Warlords - Fortinbras, Ending, O2 Trailer REVERSED
Neslihan Demir Darnel - KanalTürk Voleybol Aktüel


 

No comments: